Pages are the primary means of storing and sharing information in Workspace.
Pages are contained within spaces. This page is in the 'Demonstration Space'.
Let's play with some content. Don't worry, you won't break anything:
- Click Edit at the top of this page. Now you are in the editor.
- Note: You will only see the Edit link if you have edit rights to the page you wish to edit.
- Type some words in the panel below this one.
- Have some fun:
- Change the color of some text: Select the text, then choose a color from the color option in the editor tool bar.
- Add a link: Select some text, then choose Insert > Link (or press Ctrl+K or Cmd+K).
Click Web Link and enter an Address, such as
Click Insert to insert the link and come back to this page.
- Find a pretty picture on your computer's local or network drive, and drag it into the same panel as your words.
- Try the other options in the editor toolbar.
When you are ready, click Save and go to the next step or back to the space home.