This refers to Moodle 2.7 from July 2015 onwards
Moodle Help & Support
To show all your modules:
If you can't see all your modules under Module Overview on My Home page, check that they are all displayed.
- At the bottom of the list of modules, if you have hidden modules, it will say "You have XX modules not shown"
- You can click 'Show all modules' or customise the whole list as shown below.
To change the order of modules in My home:
- Go to My home
- Click Customise this page (top right hand side)
- Click on the cross-shaped move icon (marked 1 below) to the left of the module you wish to move. Drag it up or down to the desired position
- If, e.g., you have modules at the bottom of your list that you don't want to see any more you can also change the number of modules that are displayed from the drop down "Number of modules to display" above the module list (Marked 2 below). Change the number shown
- Click Stop customising this page (marked 3 below)
Your question not answered?
Queries, comments or questions?
Please contact your local elearning support team.
or email: email@example.com
If you have any comments on how you think this help can be improved then please email Learning-Technologies@nottingham.ac.uk