This refers to Moodle 3.10 11 from August 2021 2022 onwards
| Include Page|
- In Moodle, open the 'Hamburger menu' and select the My Media option option from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the pencil icon for the video you want to edit.
3. Scroll up the screen and click on the 'Launch Editor' button to the right of the video.
4. This opens the editor window. From here, you can use the editor to perform simple editing actions ('Split', 'Set in', 'Set out' and 'Fade in/out').
5. When you have finished, you can 'Save a Copy'.
For more detail, refer to the comprehensive guide to using the video editor.