This is one of many help and support pages that are available about the University of Nottingham's Moodle online learning environment. If you have any questions or queries concerning Moodle then contact information is at the bottom of this one-page sheet. Please browse or use the SEARCH box below.
- An .xml file will download. Save it to a folder and open the folder.
- Go to the second course where you want the glossary
- Use + Add an activity or resource to create a new glossary (or Copy it into the course using Import as described here
- Click into the new glossary
- Drop down the Settings / Actions menu via the cogwheel
- Select Import entries
- Drag and drop the .xml file from the folder you have open into the defined box on the Moodle screen (Check the box to import categories if you had them)
- Click Submit and Continue