This is one of many help and support pages that are available about the University of Nottingham's Moodle online learning environment. If you have any questions or queries concerning Moodle then contact information is at the bottom of every page.
This refers to Moodle 3.8 11 from September 2020 August 2022 onwards
N.B. This guide applies to both Word 2016 and Word for Office 365, as displayed on the Microsoft Surface. Differences are indicated in the text below.
Below is a screen and an explanation of each item.'
- Pen button enables the stylus to write in freehand.
- Highlighter button enables you to highlight text in the document.
- Eraser button will allow you to delete any annotations made both freehand and highlighted.
- Select Objects button allows the user to select an annotation or highlight and then move it around or change its dimensions.
- A selection of pen types and highlighter types with different colours to choose from.
- Allows you to select a different colour pen or highlighter.
- Allows you to select the thickness of your pen.
- Turns off the annotation option in Word.