This is one of many help and support pages that are available about the University of Nottingham's Moodle online learning environment. If you have any questions or queries concerning Moodle then contact information is at the bottom of this one-page sheet. Please browse or use the SEARCH box below.
3/3 Once you have set up and used an Attendance register you can export reports of attendanceThe Attendance activity is no longer available
This refers to Moodle 3.6 from July 2019 onward
How to: Export reports of attendance
This is mainly an administration feature that may be used by the School or Faculty office.
- In your module, click on the title of the attendance record on the module main page
- Click on the tab Export
- Select the settings for the export. It is recommended that you export attendance as an Excel document.
- If using Groups in your module, use the Group drop down menu to select a particular group to export the attendance of.
- You can select the student information included in the export for easy identification.
- 'Select all sessions' will be automatically ticked, and will include every session register created on the module. Uncheck this box if you want to adjust by date period.
- You can also exclude all registers where attendance has not been marked by ticking the 'include not taken sessions' box.
The following other resources are also relevant to this topic:
|Content by Label|
The Attendance activity is no longer available.