This is one of many help and support pages that are available about the University of Nottingham's Moodle online learning environment. If you have any questions or queries concerning Moodle then contact information is at the bottom of this one-page sheet. Please browse or use the SEARCH box below.
- You will need to be an Editing Teacher in a module to be able to edit its settings.
- In the Cogwheel / Actions menu click Edit Settings
- Under Course visibility (third item down) click Hide or Show as required
Hide will completely prevent students from seeing or entering the module.
- Turn editing on
- Click Edit to the right of the section you wish to hide
- Click Hide topic
- The section will now turn grey and is hidden.
- To unhide, follow the same steps but select Show topic