This is one of many help and support pages that are available about the University of Nottingham's Moodle online learning environment. If you have any questions or queries concerning Moodle then contact information is at the bottom of this one-page sheet. Please browse or use the SEARCH box below.
This refers to Moodle 3.2 .7 from July 2015 September 2017 onward
How do I move files from one folder to another?
- Navigate to the Moodle module you are want.
- Click on the Turn editing on button (top right)
- Click on the name of the folder you wish to move the contents of.
- At the bottom of the screen is a button marked ‘Edit’, click on this. A new screen will appear.
- Click on the ‘download all’ button, and a zip file will be generated containing all the files in that folder. Download this.