This refers to Moodle 3.2 .7 from July 2015 September 2017 onward
How do I move files from one folder to another?
- Navigate to the Moodle module you are want.
- Click on the Turn editing on button (top right)
- Click on the name of the folder you wish to move the contents of.
- At the bottom of the screen is a button marked ‘Edit’, click on this. A new screen will appear.
- Click on the ‘download all’ button, and a zip file will be generated containing all the files in that folder. Download this.