Page tree

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


It is the responsibility of the individual (identified as the 'Trip Organiser' in this policy) to undertake a  School of English Travel Risk Assessment Form when travelling on University business to countries/regions including those that are not known to present a risk to travellers (e.g. EU, North America etc.) If you are the 'trip organiser' and are travelling with students you will need to get your students to complete the Fieldwork and trips student formcomplete a risk assessment and forms for all students attending the trip, available in the School's policy and risk assessment document for fieldwork and trips.

This also includes visits where the work does not involve hazardous materials/operations and where there are no high risk leisure activities.