Learning Technology Team blog
Welcome to The University of Nottingham Moodle Help website for students
You'll find a directory on the left-hand side where different help materials have been added to help you use Moodle more efficiently and effectively. This material is also linked to the help page, Introduction to Moodle for Students, within Moodle itself. This module allows you to interact with different tools within Moodle to get you used to how things work. To access the module...
- Click on the link above
- Log in to Moodle using your university username and password
- Click Participate in this module to enrol
If you get errors with accessing Echo video recordings
- Ensure you are fully registered
- Do not go directly to Echo websites: access videos through Moodle
- Avoid using Safari browser
- Pages can take a long time to load when videos are embedded so please be patient
COMMON QUERY - TURNITIN
If you are having problems submitting an assignment to Turnitin or Moodle assignment please ensure you check your file against: the Turnitin & Moodle Submission checklist
If you are having other problems check the FAQ.
This one-page introduction is also available
Here is a short video introducing you to Moodle.
A new Introduction to Moodle video has been created - see above.
Moodle is being updated to version 3.2 for the 17-18 academic year onwards.
See the Learning Technologies blog for more details.