This refers to Moodle 3.11 from August 2022 onwards
Once you’re in the Quiz page you should see some guidance and a button ‘Attempt quiz’ to start the quiz.
- Once you have started the quiz go through each question selecting, typing or calculating your answer.
- To go to the next question click the 'Next' button under the question.
Tip: You can also 'Flag question' if you wish to come back to it before you submit your answers.
Tip: Once you’ve answered all the questions but not yet submitted your answers you can return to your flagged questions for reconsideration by selecting the flagged question from the list or using the Quiz navigation block on the left-hand side.
3. Once you’ve finished, click the button 'Submit all and finish' to finish the quiz (or this attempt) and submit your answers. If you have not finished the quiz and wish to return at a later date please see the section below ‘Returning to attempt’.
4. Once you’ve submitted your answers you will then have the opportunity to browse through each question by scrolling down and see where you went wrong and any automated feedback entered by the tutor.
Returning to a partially complete quiz
If you are part-way through a quiz and wish to save your answers and return at a later date to continue from where you left off please see below.
- You will then be taken to a Summary of attempt page stating the status of each of the questions e.g. Answer saved or Not yet answered. Every question you looked at and made changes to will be considered saved whether you clicked 'Next' at the bottom of the questions screen or not.
- To return to the unsubmitted quiz to complete it navigate back to the quiz and enter it. You will then be shown a Summary of previous attempts list. Click the button 'Continue the last attempt' to enter your saved quiz.