Moodle Help & Support (Staff)
This refers to Moodle 3.2 from September 2017 onward.
Note: It is expected that the user has some previous knowledge on Turnitin and has already set this up in their Moodle Assignment.
If you have enabled Turnitin when setting your Moodle assignment, you will be able to view the originality report of the assignment when you come to mark the script.
Accessing Turnitin through Moodle Assignments
- Click on the Moodle assignment dropbox you wish to access.
- The Grading summary page will load. Click on the View all submissions link.
- A new page should load, containing information about the assignments submitted in a table.
Note: It is recommended that you expand this table by clicking on the Toggle full-screen content mode button. Or press Ctrl + Alt + B on your keyboard.
- Scroll along the table (using the scrollbar underneath the table) until you reach the File submissions column. Within this column you should see the file submitted and also the Turnitin ID. Beneath the ID number click on the blue pencil icon.
- Turnitin's Feedback studio will load in a new browser. You will be able to access the similarity report by clicking on the numbered red button on the right-hand side.