Are you having a problem with Moodle?
See if you can find the answer to your problem here:
- Known issues in Moodle
- How to clear your browser's cache
- I've lost my Administration block (or some other block I used to have access to)
- How can I change the order of the modules on my My home page?
- I've lost or forgotten my password for Moodle
- How do I create a table with border and grid lines in Moodle?
- How can I make my module available to students? (Module is greyed-out and students say they can't see it.)
- How do I self-enrol on a module?
- I'd like to change the number of emails Moodle sends me
- How to restore your Module Overview to your Dashboard when you've lost it
- I can't see my modules in Moodle (staff)
- How do I move files from one folder to another?
- How do I send messages to students?
- How to view your grade and feedback in Turnitin
- How can I see when new items are added to a forum in my module?
- How do I allow my students to see their Turnitin assignment grades and feedback?
- How do I print from Moodle?
- I can't edit the dates on my Turnitin assignment (staff)
- I can't upload my file - Large File (over module limit)
- I can only see one content section, where are the others?
- How do I add a reading list to my module?
- Students can't see something in my module - I can see it greyed out
- How to ensure students cannot continue to self enrol
- Problems logging in
- How to copy and paste text from Word, and in Firefox
- My Home page has got very cluttered - how do I reset it to start from scratch?
If you still cannot find the information you need, please contact email@example.com or phone the IT Helpdesk.