This is one of many help and support pages that are available about the University of Nottingham's Moodle online learning environment. If you have any questions or queries concerning Moodle then contact information is at the bottom of every page.
Are you having a problem with Moodle?
See if you can find the answer to your problem here:
- How to clear your browser's cache
- How can I change the order of the modules on my Dashboard?
- I've lost or forgotten my password for Moodle
- How do I create a table with border and grid lines in Moodle?
- How can I make my module available to students? (Module is greyed-out and students say they can't see it.)
- How do I self-enrol on a module?
- I'd like to change the number of emails Moodle sends me
- I can't see my modules in Moodle (staff)
- How do I move files from one folder to another?
- How do I send messages to students?
- How to view your grade and feedback in Turnitin
- How can I see when new items are added to a forum in my module?
- How do I allow my students to see their Turnitin assignment grades and feedback?
- How do I print from Moodle?
- I can't edit the dates on my Turnitin assignment (staff)
- I can't upload my file - Large File (over module limit)
- I can only see one content section, where are the others?
- Students can't see something in my module - I can see it greyed out
- How to ensure students cannot continue to self enrol
- Problems logging in
- How to copy and paste text from Word, and in Firefox
- My Dashboard has got very cluttered - how do I reset it to start from scratch?
If you still cannot find the information you need, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the IT Helpdesk.