You can use the External Tool activity to add a Talis Elevate resource to Moodle. This method creates an instructor account for you in the Talis Elevate system and all the resources associated with your module will then be available on Talis. (app.talis.com - select Institution Nottingham and sign in with your University credentials).
- In a module click on the 'Turn editing on' button (top right)
- Go to the section you would like the activity to appear in and select the + Add an Activity or resource hyperlink
- From drop-down list, select the 'External tool' activity.
- Name your activity
- Select Talis Elevate from the dropdown list next to 'Preconfigured tool'
6. Select content
7. Click 'Start' to authenticate.
8. Login with you University username and password.
9. Drag or upload your file to add it to Talis Elevate
10. Save and embed.
11. Save and return to module.
Once you've done this, you have created an instructor account in Talis Elevate so if you wish you can now manage your content directly from app.talis.com.
Moodle Help & Support