All 17-18 modules should be ready for use - staff can now edit them.
Please ensure you're you're working in the correct module (17-18 version).
Moodle rollover is now coming to an end for all 17-18 modules (as well as those that are set up as parents) and staff can now access your 17-18 modules to prepare ready for the coming session. We are still working through a few modules that are not directly related to SATURN (Campus Solutions for MY) modules: if you're not sure if yours is affected please get in touch.
Please check your modules and let us know as soon as you can if there are any problems or you have any questions.
- Your modules will be hidden - so you will need to make them visible (show) to students when you have finished editing your module.
- All material from 16-17 has been rolled over into your 17-18 module (unless you or your school opted out of this process). Turnitin assignments/Moodle assignments and sign-up sheets are not part of the rollover process so will need creating afresh.
- There is a new version of Turnitin GradeMark called Turnitin Feedback Studio - it does the same job but is a cleaner and easier to use interface.
- Some activities with student generated content will be reset (examples may include forums, wikis, databases and glossaries) – if you need help to transfer this kind of content, please contact us.
- Links (via External Tool) to Xerte Online Toolkits and lecture capture links may need refreshing, and all dates, including in linked systems such as Rogo, will need updating.
- Module convenors and contributors have been added where known. If you can’t see your module please contact email@example.com
- Moodle Help is available from the HELP button at the top centre of every Moodle page
- Please remember the Moodle Mandate in order to provide consistency to your students.
- Please contact us if you need any training or can’t do what you need to do. We are scheduling sessions and will let you know the timings of those ASAP.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org