This is one of many help and support pages that are available about the University of Nottingham's Moodle online learning environment. If you have any questions or queries concerning Moodle then contact information is at the bottom of this one-page sheet. Please browse or use the SEARCH box below.
What training and other support is available?
Training and support by Faculty
- Assessment drop box set up training
- Arts Faculty Learning Technology Consultant and Learning Technology Officer
- Engineering Learning Technology Consultant
- Medicine and Health Sciences Learning Technology Consultant
- Social Sciences Learning Technology Consultant
- Science Faculty Learning Technology Consultant
- Rollover 19-20
- Training Manual
Moodle training courses for all staff
Please note that these training courses are for staff involved in or supporting teaching, NOT for postgraduate students. There is no postgraduate credit offered for these courses.
Key Moodle Basics: An introduction to Moodle for the beginner. Two hours, with plenty of hands-on experience. More information and booking at the Short Course website
Drop into B17, Pope Building (email in advance if you can to check someone's around!) for quick personal help.
School Support and Category Manager training
Please contact us for more information.
Moodle Bytes webinars
Moodle Bytes is a series of webinars, i.e., online seminars. You can join in from your desk computer or from any internet-connected device, such as your computer at home or even your mobile device. You will need speakers and optionally a headset with a microphone, and webcam.
- Further details and dates - you can just join us online OR book in advance at the Short course website
- Recordings of previous webinars are also available
Magic with Moodle and Moodle Inspiration sessions
The Magic with Moodle series are a collection of case studies of innovative or inspiring uses of Moodle - some very small examples using a single Moodle tool, and others much more wide-ranging. These are featured both on the Help website and at events where you can find out more about how others at the University are using Moodle, and how Moodle functionality can be used to support your learning and teaching activities. Moodole Inspiration sessions can be aranged on request for groups or Schools. Contact us.