This is one of many help and support pages that are available about the University of Nottingham's Moodle online learning environment. If you have any questions or queries concerning Moodle then contact information is at the bottom of every page.
Working with Moodle Assignments
Setting up assignments
Marking a Moodle Assignment
- How to download all submissions from a Moodle Assignment dropbox
- Moodle Assignment: Marking and uploading feedback/marks individually and releasing marks
- Moodle Assignment: Marking and uploading feedback/marks in bulk
- Using Marking Workflow and Marking Allocation in Moodle Assignment
- How to release grades to students on a specified date
- How to enable resubmission of a Moodle assignment
- How to give feedback privately to students
- How to annotate student work in Word for Moodle assignment using a Microsoft Surface Pro
Using Turnitin within Moodle Assignments
We do not recommend marking using Turnitin's Feedback Studio within a Moodle assignment. If you wish to use Feedback Studio it's best to create a Turnitin Assignment.