This is one of many help and support pages that are available about the University of Nottingham's Moodle online learning environment. If you have any questions or queries concerning Moodle then contact information is at the bottom of this one-page sheet. Please browse or use the SEARCH box below.
Moodle Help & Support
How to unenrol yourself from the Sandbox module
Some staff were given access to an area in Moodle called the sandbox to allow experiment and play with Moodle in a safe environment. However, if you are confident of working with Moodle and no longer need access to the Sandbox then you can remove yourself anytime. You may also wish to remove yourself if you are receiving notifications from the course as others are playing.
To remove yourself.
1. Log in Moodle
2. Access the module by clicking on “Sandbox” from “Course overview” list;
3. In Sandbox module, find the Administration block, then click on Module administration > Users > Enrolled users
4. By default, maximum 100 enrolled users displayed on each page. To make it easier, the users list can be sorted by first name or surname or email address.
5. To remove multiple users on each page, it is recommended to choose Manual enrolments from the enrolment methods drop down list.
6. On the current page,
- Remove the users one by one by clicking
Please only unenrol yourself!
Queries, comments or questions?
Please contact your local elearning support team.
or email: email@example.com
If you have any comments on how you think this help can be improved then please email Learning-Technologies@nottingham.ac.uk