Moodle Help & Support
How to see a given user's activity on a SCORM package
Some modules include interactive e-learning materials bound into a resource known as a SCORM package. These packages have been designed to work with a wide variety of Learning Management Systems, not only with Moodle, and look and feel a bit different from ordinary Moodle materials. A useful feature that many such packages include is the ability to track a user's progress through the presented materials. Here's how to see such activity for a given user.
- Go to the module you are administrating
- Find the Administration block and click on Module administration > Grades
- In the drop-down menu, choose ‘User report’
- You will see another drop-down called ‘Select all or one user’, from the list choose the name of the person you want to view the activity of.
- A new screen will appear. You will see a brown 'cardboard box' icon next to the name of the SCORM package, click on this icon
- Another screen is shown, here there are two tabs, under these tabs you will see an option called ‘Interactions report’, select this.
- The page will update, extra columns will appear. These relate to the different stages of activity in the package. Scroll to the right to see which parts of the package have been completed by the user. Green ticks indicate a section has been completed.
Queries, comments or questions?
Please contact your local elearning support team.
or email: email@example.com
If you have any comments on how you think this help can be improved then please email Learning-Technologies@nottingham.ac.uk