Moodle Help & Support
How to: move or customise the location of blocks
These instructions refer to blocks on the Module pages. See below for My Home pages.
- For the block you wish to move, click on the cross icon and hold the mouse button down
- The mouse pointer changes to a cross
- Drag and drop the block into the place you want. Other blocks will move to give room between them..
- Ensure you can see a "ghost" of the block in the space you want
- Let go of the mouse button
- The block moves to the new location.
Moving blocks on My Home pages
The same procedure can be used to move and customise the location of blocks on your personal "My home" page.
- Click on the Customise this page button (top right)
- Move the blocks as shown above.
More on blocks
Queries, comments or questions?
Please contact your local elearning support team.
or email: email@example.com
If you have any comments on how you think this help can be improved then please email Learning-Technologies@nottingham.ac.uk