Moodle Help & Support
In Moodle assignment there is an extension function that allows you to grant an extension for specific students. For Turnitin assignments there is no extension functionality. For Turnitin we would recommend allowing the student to submit in the same Turnitin dropbox but not to penalise them because their submission will be listed as late.
- If you press the Moodle assignment dropbox link you will be taken to the Grading summary page.
- Press 'View all submissions'.
The student information table page will now load.
3. Locate the student you need to grant an extension for and within the "Edit" column press Edit and then select 'Grant extension'.
4. You will then be taken to the Grant extension page. Here you will be able to set the extension using the dropdowns in the "Extension due date" field and selecting the "Enable" tick box
5. Once you have done so press 'Save changes'.