Moodle Help & Support
How to: export a sign-up list from the Signup Sheet tool
Exporting to a CSV file
In a Signup Sheet activity with several slots created:
- Navigate to a module and click on the Turn editing on button (top right)
- Choose your Signup Sheet activity
- On the next screen choose [Export as CSV]
- A dialogue box will appear, choose Save File for the file (tutorial_export.csv). The file will be put in the Downloads folder.
Importing the CSV file into Excel
Open a new Excel spreadsheet. Excel may not understand what to do with the file so you need to import it in a special way.
- File, then Open, then find the Downloads folder. In the drop-down menu select All Files. Your file (tutorial_export.csv) should now be visible. Double click on this file.
- The Text Import Wizard will open with the message "The Text Wizard has determined that your data is Delimited."
- Click Next > then tick the Comma box
- Click on the Finish button
Queries, comments or questions?
Please contact your local elearning support team.
or email: email@example.com
If you have any comments on how you think this help can be improved then please email Learning-Technologies@nottingham.ac.uk