This is one of many help and support pages that are available about the University of Nottingham's Moodle online learning environment. If you have any questions or queries concerning Moodle then contact information is at the bottom of this one-page sheet. Please browse or use the SEARCH box below.
Moodle Help & Support
Applies to Moodle 3.2
How to: Download all submissions from a Moodle Assignment dropbox
Once students have submitted their assignments to a Moodle Assignment dropbox within your module in Moodle you can then download all the assignments as a zip to either mark offline and reupload as feedback or, if the submissions are to be shared post grading e.g. group posters, you could post up the zip in your module for all the students to access.
- Go into your module in Moodle
- Go into your previously created Moodle Assignment dropbox after the due date has passed
- Click on the View all submissions hyperlink
- From the Grading action drop-down menu at the top of the page, Select 'Download all submissions'
- Depending on your browser, the file will download OR A pop-up window will appear giving you the option to Open file or Save file to the downloads folder.
Note: The zip will automatically be saved in your Downloads folder on your computer. It will be named the same as your Module short name (see ADMINISTRATION block > Module administration > Edit settings)
Accessing the downloaded zip
Location of the Module shortname
The following other resources are also relevant to this topic: