This is one of many help and support pages that are available about the University of Nottingham's Moodle online learning environment. If you have any questions or queries concerning Moodle then contact information is at the bottom of this one-page sheet. Please browse or use the SEARCH box below.
Moodle Help & Support
Closing and docking blocks
You can make the Moodle blocks less intrusive by closing or docking them.
Step by step
1. Close up the blocks by clicking on the up symbol in the top right corner – that closes up a block to just the title
2. You can also move blocks to the dock. Click theicon in the top right corner of the block header.
3. This will move it to the dock. You can:
- move your cursor over the block to display it (see screenshot below) and use it as normal,
- click the icon to return it to its original location
- click the icon at the bottom of the left column to return all docked blocks to their original locations
Queries, comments or questions?
Please contact your local elearning support team.
or email: email@example.com
If you have any comments on how you think this help can be improved then please email Learning-Technologies@nottingham.ac.uk