This is one of many help and support pages that are available about the University of Nottingham's Moodle online learning environment. If you have any questions or queries concerning Moodle then contact information is at the bottom of this one-page sheet. Please browse or use the SEARCH box below.
- Add a label, file, forum post or any Moodle activity resource which could involve using an image. (For adding activities / resources you would need to turn editing on first)
- The following example is a walk through of the screens that appear when adding an attributed a flickr image to a label in Moodle.
- In the text editor toolbar, click on the 'Image' icon as below:
- Click "Find or upload an image" as below:
- Select the "Flickr public (Xpert)" option in the file picker.
Enter a search term.
Select image size.
Select background and text colours for the appended copyright information
- Click on one of the images in the search results
- Click "Select this file"
- Add an image description
- The image will now be inserted into your label with the attributed copyright information appended below the image