This refers to Moodle 3.2 from September 2017 onward
Moodle Help & Support
How to add the Echo360 link in Moodle
Note that these instructions refer only to modules which are SATURN modules. If yours is not a SATURN module, please refer to the instructions for non-SATURN modules.
To add the Echo360 link in Moodle:
- Login to Moodle at moodle.nottingham.ac.uk
- Navigate to your module and click on the Turn editing on button
- Go to the section where you would like the recordings to appear and select the + Add an Activity or resource hyperlink
- From drop-down list, select the External tool activity and click on the Add button
External Tool settings explained
- Activity name: Name of the activity that will display in the module, for example 'Echo360 : Launch EchoCenter...'
External tool type: Select Echo360 UNUK Lecture Capture for UK modules, or UNNC Lecture Capture for China / UNMC Lecture Capture for Malaysia.
IMPORTANT - Do not enter anything in the Tool URL field below. Leave it blank.
Click on the Save and display button.
Similar tutorials and helpsheets
The following other resources are also relevant to this topic: