This is one of many help and support pages that are available about the University of Nottingham's Moodle online learning environment. If you have any questions or queries concerning Moodle then contact information is at the bottom of every page.
This refers to Moodle 3.11 from August 2022 onwards
These help documents relate to setting up assessments in Moodle such as quizzes and Workshop (peer assessment). There are also Help documents on dealing with Grades and graded forums.
This document will help you decide between a Moodle Assignment and a Turnitin Assignment.
More on Moodle and Turnitin Assignments
- How to Add a Moodle quiz (the settings)
- How to Add questions to a Moodle quiz
- How to add accommodations to a Moodle quiz
- How to export reports and statistics for Moodle quiz
- How to transfer questions for quizzes between Moodle modules
- How to create a Quiz question using STACK
- Creating a Cloze question in a Moodle Quiz
- How to release grades to students on a specified date
- Grades 1 - Introduction & Overview
- Grades 2 - Manually editing grades
- Grades 3 - Adding a grade item (or column in the gradebook)
- Grades 4 - Exporting and Importing Grades into the Grade book
- Grades 5 - How to Add Categories & Organise the Gradebook
- How to set up weighted grades in grade book
- How to create a non-numeric grading scale
- How to set up and use the Moodle Workshop
- How to set up grading strategies in Workshop
- How to add an ExamSys Self Assessment Paper
- How do I enable whole forum grading?
- How to grade forums using whole forum gradings